Developing – Adolescents – Strengthening – Homes
Who do we serve?
-D-A-S-H- Strengthening Families is open to any family who believes that they can better their best. The program receives referrals from juvenile court, judges, DSS, mental health services, schools, or any agency or family who feels that they have a young person who could benefit from such an experience. Sessions will have classes for both parents and their teens with a session following to practices the concepts presented.
- Childcare/ Babysitting during each session
- Family Meal served before each session
- Bus Passes if needed
- Strengthening Families Certified instructors
- 7 total sessions offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday
- Curriculum researched based and a best practice
- Weekly contact by instructors for support
- DVD provide to each family for home practice
- Graduation facilitated by leaders of our community
All Life Connections programs are available in both English and Spanish
Want Life Connections in your community? Contact us!